Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Nice To Know Him

GOOD EVENING
Long time no see, right?
HAHA!
Nothing to say and nothing to talk.
But now, I want to talk talk talk and talk.

This is my friend. HAZEEQ!
Nice to know him. Already 1 year, MAYBE.
Or 2 years. Tak ingat mana lah.
HAHA! Maaf, kawan.
And that is my first time i make a video call with him.

And now, I HAVE A GOOD NEWS TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE.
He gonna come to UiTM JENGKA.
HAHA!
I hope so because sometimes his mood will CHANGE. huh!
Asyik bertukar tempat study lah manusia di atas.
SENGAL gila, right???
Saya harap saya akan jumpa dia untuk NEXT SEM.
Saya akan jadi SENIOR dan dia akan jadi JUNIOR.

Berminat???
Sila isi borang dulu, ye.
HAHA!

p.s. He is a good friend, good bestfriend ... forever and ever! I hope so ... ^_^

0 orang doakan FATIN MIRA jadi ENGINEER: