Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Alhamdulillah For Everything



Assalamualaikum WBT to my lovely reader,

I don't want to write a long post, just want to show a few pictures. Because, sometimes we don't need mouth to tell everything to the world but just enough with a picture. As we born, we have mother, father and siblings. Then, we grow up and meet a match then marry. We start a new life with a match that love us and making a family. That's called magic. The magic that we can found it everywhere and make everyone happy. It makes me feel so grateful for everything in my life.








p.s. I love my family forever. :)


2 orang doakan FATIN MIRA jadi ENGINEER:

Gigi Besi said...

Yes , how beautiful Allah's creatures and of course the most beautiful creatures in our life is our family. I love my family too :)

Fatin Mira said...

@MissThe3Dara :)